Depression can leave you feeling sad, tired and even hopeless. It can put a negative spin on everything, eventually twisting what you believe about yourself and your life. Depression interrupts your ability to feel connected to others and competent in your life. I’ve been there and found my way out. In depression counseling we”ll start where you are. We’ll find language for your experience and begin to develop doable steps and strategies to help you get relief and begin to feel more alive and confident in your life. Depression is treatable, you can feel better. My style is compassionate and interactive. Let’s find your path out.
Symptoms of depression can include:
- Sadness, anxiety, or feeling numb or flat
- Hopelessness, guilt
- Worthlessness, helplessness
- Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities you once enjoyed
- Fatigue, difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
- Difficulty sleeping early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
- Changes in appetite
- Thoughts of death or suicide
- Physical symptoms including headache and body aches
I bring care, compassion and a belief in you and your ability to feel better again . Our work together will be an interactive and supportive process helping you move towards a greater sense of well-being in your life and relationships.
Test your depression level:
*This quiz is intended for informational purposes only.
Depression counseling benefits:
- Relief from sadness and negative thinking
- Increase your ability to make decisions
- Identify what is essential and important to you
- Improved sleep, confidence and enjoyment in life
- Cultivating healthier more satisfying relationship
- Feel more calm, relaxed and at ease in your body and in your day to day life
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment you can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 206-250-9060.