Now offering two groups:
Separation & Divorce Support
Tuesday and/or Wednesday Evenings
7:15 – 9:00 PM
3130 E. Madison St., Suite 203B, Seattle, WA 98122
$20.00 per evening
Two therapeutic support groups designed for people who are separated, divorcing or divorced. These groups are a place where you can join with others who understand what you are going through. Together share sorrows, discover joys, and gain support
as you navigate the path ahead.
“I always leave feeling like I was truly listened to. Alison and Connie were so empathetic and had helpful things to say. I felt very comfortable and supported. A Godsend. Thank you.”
Creating Healthy Relationships:
A three week series helping individuals and couples learn more about what healthy relationships are and how to create and cultivate them in their lives.
The Healthy Relationship group series is designed to help you:
- Understand what makes the relationship with yourself, your partner, and your family & friends healthy.
- Identify when a relationship is not healthy for you.
- Become clear about what you do want and what you don’t want in your relationships.
- Create healthy communication and interactions that will help you move towards what you do want.
- Gain tools that help you navigate unhealthy or toxic interactions that come your way.
Alison Withey, LMHC · 3130 E. Madison St., Suite 203B · Seattle, WA 98112
206-250-9060 · firstname.lastname@example.org